Who We Are
We, Texet Sales Limited (Data Controller/Processor) are the owners of Texet.com brand and gather and process your business and personal information in accordance with this Privacy notice and in compliance with the relevant Data Protection Regulation and Law. This notice provides you with the necessary information regarding your rights and obligations, and explains how, why and when we collect and process your personal data.
Texet Sales Limited registered office is at Elizabeth House, Elizabeth Street, Manchester M8 8JJ,and we are a company registered in England and Wales under company number 01656138.
We are registered on the Information Commissioner's Office Register of Data Controllers under registration number Z207717X and act as the data controller/data processor.
Information That We Collect
Texet Sales Limited collect and use Information about you to:
- Deliver your orders and provide services to you
- Accept payment for products and services
- Help us understand how you like to shop so we can improve our service to you
- Send you offers and news about products and services
We may also use your information where necessary to carry on our business, to maintain and test our computer systems, and to comply with our legal and contractual obligations, and to protect our property and assets.
We will never collect any unnecessary personal data from you and do not process your information in any way, other than already specified in this notice.
Some of the personal data that we collect from is: -
- Personal Email or Business Email
- Home Address (usually for credit check purposes)
We collect information in the following ways: -
- Online, fax, email or paper trade applications
- Credit applications
- At exhibitions
- Via our websites
- From third party contractors
- From enquiries through our web messaging portals
How We Use Your Personal Data
Texet Sales Limited takes your privacy very seriously and will never disclosure, share or sell your data without your Consent, unless required to do so by law. We only retain your data for as long as is necessary and for the purposes specified in this notice. Where you have consented to us providing you with promotional offers and marketing, you are free to withdraw consent at any time.
The purposes and reasons for processing your personal data are detailed below: -
We use the Information you provide to us when we need to
- Manage your account to enable us to process your orders
- Verify and credit check your business to confirm its an active trading company
- Request and process payments of your orders
- Assist you with any queries through our customer services lines of communication
- Provide you a response to any questions, or send you updates relating to an order or account status
- Email and send you information relating to offers and promotions, the latter only if you have asked us to
- Monitor for fraudulent or suspicious activity on your account to keep your account safe
We will also;
- Collect and store your personal data as part of our legal obligation for business accounting and tax purposes
- Collect your transaction/purchase history when you buy any of our products online or when you return a product to us
- Share your personal data with courier and IT companies or the sole purpose of processing / delivering your order
Where is your Information kept, processed or accessed from?
Your Information will be processed safely inside and outside the European Economic Area (EEA). If any country is deemed not to have an adequate level of protection we will always put the appropriate safeguards in place.
You have the right to access any personal information that Texet Sales Limited processes about you and to request information about: -
- What personal data we hold about you
- The purposes of the processing
- The type of personal data concerned
- The recipients to whom the personal data has/will be disclosed
- How long we intend to store your personal data for
If you believe that we hold any incomplete or inaccurate data about you, you have the right to ask us to correct and/or complete the information and we will strive to update/correct it as quickly as possible; unless there is a valid reason for not doing so, at which point you will be notified.
You also have the right to request erasure of your personal data or to restrict processing in accordance with data protection laws, as well as to object to any direct marketing from us and to be informed about any automated decision-making that we use.
If we receive a request from you to exercise any of the above rights, we may ask you to verify your identity before acting on the relevant request; this is to ensure that your data is protected and kept secure.
Please direct all the above requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sharing and Disclosing Your Personal Information
We do not share or disclosure any of your personal information without your Consent, other than for the purposes specified in this notice or where there is a legal requirement. Texet Sales Limited uses internal staff and third-parties to provide us with necessary services and business functions, however all processors acting on our behalf only process your data in accordance with instructions from us and comply fully with this privacy notice, the data protection laws and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
Texet Sales Limited takes your privacy seriously and we take every reasonable measure and precaution to protect and secure your personal data. We work hard to protect you and your information from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction and have several layers of security measures in place, including: - SSL, encryptions, restrictions, IT, and authentications
Consequences of Not Providing Your Data
You are not obligated to provide your personal information to us, however, as this information is required for us to provide you with our services, deliver your products as legitimate interests, we will not be able to offer some or all of our products or services without it.
How Long We Keep Your Data
We only ever retain personal information for as long as is necessary. We are required under UK tax law to keep your basic personal data (name, address, contact details etc.) for a minimum of 6 years after which time it will be destroyed, unless we continue trading with you.
Where you have consented to us using your details for direct marketing, we will keep such data until you notify us otherwise and/or withdraw your consent.
Promotions & Offers
Occasionally, Texet Sales Limited would like to contact you with details of specify products, offers, services, newsletters or promotions that we provide. If you consent to us using your contact details for these purposes, you have the right to modify or withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
Lodging A Complaint
Texet Sales Limited only processes your personal information in compliance with this privacy notice and in accordance with the relevant data protection laws. If, however you wish to raise a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data or are unsatisfied with how we have handled your information, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
Texet Sales Limited